Sunday, August 26, 2012

Echino Scooter Pillow

Folks, I'm getting real creative with my post titles these days, in case you weren't aware.

After I made the Nursery Versery Pillow, I decided I needed yet another pillow to go on my couch.  Friday morning, I cranked out a very simple quilted pillow.  I just used this Echino Scooter fabric for both sides, quilted each side in different ways, and added a zipper.  I'm pretty happy with it!  Those quick and easy projects are always so satisfying!





And stay tuned for the final result of this little project...


I found this chair on Craigslist a few months ago for my sewing room, and bought it with the intent of repainting it and replacing the seat, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I live in the Florida Panhandle, and we're expecting Isaac to hit us in the next couple of days.  So I'm anticipating a power outage, which means I need something to do that doesn't require electricity, which means now is the time to get this baby fixed up.  Right after I took this picture, I painted it (because you can't really paint outside during a hurricane), and if the electricity does go out, I'll be using this tutorial I found, using fabric to weave a seat.  We'll see how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. It's very cute! I need to make some quick pillow covers for in our living room as soon as we move. The old ones are getting holy.

    ReplyDelete